Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

I've just returned from the assembly in which Zoey gave her campaign speech. She was the last speaker and did a great job. I think she was the only candidate to get laughter from the audience. I just enjoyed watching her so I didn't take a very good photo. It really doesn't tell the story because I caught one of the few moments she wasn't grinning. When Zoey gets nervous she smiles, so most of the speech she smiled a way. It was charming. Hopefully, some of the third and 4th grade boys will think so too, break tradition and vote for a girl.

Here she is with the other two presidential candidates. Everyone voted immediately after the assembly. We find out the results tomorrow morning.

4 comments:

Brandan and Becky said...

Crossing my fingers for Zoe!

By the way, I know more about California's gubernatorial candidates than I do Oregon's. Happy other election day, too.

TX Girl said...

We are pulling for you Zoe.

Linn said...

Crossing lots of fingers here in Boston!

MarenG said...

Good luck Zoey. You're a winner in our book no matter what happens (but we know you'll do great!).