Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Phineas and Ferb Fridays

OK I know I haven't blogged forever and now we're back with a random video. I think I owe ya'all some explanation. We've had a remarkably busy and fun summer. The kids have been busy doing jobs in the mornings (sometimes well into late afternoon) and then we do something fun. On Fridays this fun activity is based on a Phineas and Ferb episode. We call these Phineas and Ferb Fridays and they have been the highlight of the summer. If you're interested my friend Jordan posted photos of "S'winter" and "Summer Belongs to You." Whether or not you are interested I'm posting the video we made because a few of you have been anxiously awaiting our film debut.



We did this all from costumes, casting and story development to most of the editing in one afternoon. Hard to believe. ;)

3 comments:

Brandan and Becky said...

Loved the platypus. Candace is a great actor. We haven't seen Phineas and Ferb, but loved your costumes and the jumper cables and welding mask looked nice and dangerous. Looks like a fun afternoon.

All that yard work in the morning is paying off-- your yard looks great.

Gina said...

I have a feeling this would be even MORE awesome if I had and idea who/what Phineas and Ferb were. Although if it makes it onto Dinner with the Mitchells, I probably should check it out. Caleb has been on a George and Martha kick, and has been rereading the book you gave us every day for about two weeks now, and I think of you so fondly every time. At any rate, this makes me desperately jealous that we don't live in your neighborhood.

Ken said...

Fantastic video! I have watched this video many times and enjoy it more each time. Everyone did a wonderful job acting and dancing. Most of all I love to see you having fun! Keep making videos!
Thank you,
Grandpa Ken