Sunday, January 6, 2019

2018 Slideshow



All together at church the Sunday after Christmas. This happens so rarely now we had to take a picture.







It's been a few years but after a little bit of begging from my daughters, I got my act together and created a family slideshow.

I'm glad I did because I completely loved spending the last few days of 2018 sorting through family photos and looking back at how many fun and wonderful things and a few hard things (Bill was in a biking accident--he's fine now, thank you) happened in the last year.

It was a really good year, but I have a feeling 2019 will be even better.

In case  you want to watch slideshows from previous years, you can see them here:
2009 2011 2012  2014




2 comments:

Linn said...

LOVED that slideshow so much. Thank you for sharing Ruth!

Gina said...

Beautiful. Life can be so beautiful.